Wow! What a great turn out on Thursday of last week! It was so exciting to so many women at The Well, ready for what God has in store for them! I'm thrilled to be with you all on this journey!
Some of you were not able to finish the assignment before we met Thursday. No worries! Keep working on that! It brings an amazing find - (treasure), and God wants to speak to you about what you find!! He's waiting for you!! Go spend some time with Him!
Awareness begins the journey to change and turning the tide!
Discovery, digging, observing and looking begins awareness!!! Use your timeline and questions from last week to continue the discovery. Here are some questions to dig a little deeper.
- What else might you find?
- What did you discover about your self, your life, as a daughter of the King? (can be more than one discovery)
- How did that discovery impact you?
- What do you want to do with that discovery?
- What are you willing to do with that discovery?
- Do you see the discovery as a treasure? If so, how? Or do you need to unearth the treasure still hidden in what may be painful, embarrassing or uneasy? You know that will require some more digging! Go for it! What do you have to lose? Or I might say, what do you have to find? Ask God to reveal the truth to you.
- Of the 7 basic needs we are discussing, where does your discovery land? For example: does it land where you lack security--is this the place from where you operate in your life? We will be defining in more detail those basic needs next Thursday, and you will be able to more closely identify where your unmet needs are. For now, see what seems to fit most with your discoveries.
One of the exercises from last week was to evaluate your motives. (see last week's blog) Of the 7 basic needs, which of the needs impact your motives in life? Where are you beginning to connect the dots? Could you draw a map? Get creative with this!
Assignment #2 Draw a map of the connections you have discovered thus far! No right or wrong way to do this. Can be very simple. Be creative.
I pray for you daily as you run this part of the race set before you! We will come together at our appointed time to share, laugh, cry, clap or dance, however the Holy Spirit moves us! We will rejoice in our Lord God! I look forward to our time of sharing and learning! Come with the expectation that God will more than show up...because He always does!
I leave you with this passage today. Let it soak into your spirit and allow the longing to grow!
"As the dear pants (longingly) for the water brooks, so my soul pants (longingly) for You, O God. My soul (my life, my inner self) thirsts for God, for the living God." Psalm 42:1-2 (AMP)
Grace and Peace,
"This is the way. Walk in it." Isaiah 30:21